Friday, May 1, 2009

My MI


Long weekend ..... rather too long, 4 days.

MI lost the KXIP match (29/4 @ xantz's).
Today i just watched (MI vs KKR)....didnt play no emotions....we won. I was/am still disappointed with our last defeat. Hard to fight a defeat.

The build upto friday's game was with the news, came a bit late in the afternoon. A dry day. This not knowing, had planned the eve @ bond (as usual). What a put-off. A cancelled plan and the great indian jugaad took care of the place and the water of life made my initial plan back to real. And about this dry-day days, such nusance. Responsible drinking....drinking, or something like that.
Anyway, we are all set for the game and then a fan's nightmare. Its the wait which is killing but i survived that, only to see my team lose in the last over.
Everytime i make plans for our match we lose (25/4 MI vs DC @ bond). And if I beleive that i would be superstitious. And I am not. 


Love my team and I am there for you, to cheer, to pray, to swear.

My MI dont play be the game.
The Fan (1996) : Excited and anxious I await my dream / To escape, applaud, and embrace my team

No comments:

Post a Comment