Thursday, February 12, 2009

No Blackberry

My blackberry charger has given way. Back to simple old Nokia.
Raat ko bhi chalta hai wala handset.

The more i miss my handheld e-mail device the more i like the "phone hota hai baat karne ke liye" wala concept.

I feel light, less responsible, free. I saved for almost a year to buy one for my birthday. The QWERTY keyboard, beveled keys, calendar, ofcourse e-mails and much more. Loved it. Guess that way and more BB took more from me than it could give back.

I actually feel like calling up people, send text messages than signing in to Gtalk or Fb.

Thanks to Google Sync got a backup of all the contacts. Switched to a new talk plan on vodafone.

Life seems very easy with simple joys. Its seems like a welcome break with no BB.

Till thats resolved i am loving the multi-tap text messaging and mindless yapping.

Call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment